lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael McCandless" <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: MMapDirectory is broken in 2.2
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:41:04 GMT

Whoa, I see -- this was caused by my commit for LUCENE-888, and, it
affects both 2.2 (released ) and trunk, right?  I think the fix is to
add the corresponding constructor (openInput(String name, int
bufferSize)) into MMapDirectory but have it ignore the bufferSize?

I will open a Jira issue.  Thanks for catching this!

Mike