lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Amy Chandler <a...@worksheetworks.com>
Subject a site for the "powered by lucene" page
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 01:16:18 GMT
Can someone add this site to the list? The address is
www.worksheetworks.com. To see the Lucene link, do any kind of search
(e.g. "math") in the search field at the top, and at the bottom of the
results list it says "Powered by [lucene logo]" with the logo being a
hyperlink to the Apache Lucene page. If you need a description of the
site then you can say "A company that produces custom printed materials
for the K-12 educators." So far it's been very good, we got it set up in
less than a day (custom tags and result list) late last year and other
than the highlighter function we've been delighted with it. The
highlighter tends to cut off text in odd places, but I saw that it's
been modified for 2.2 so we'll give that a try soon.
Thanks!
amyc