lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Commit LUCENE-843 (IndexWriter performance gains)
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 11:41:07 GMT
Mike,

Nice piece of work here.  One caveat, I think you mentioned you
needed to update fileformats.xml (don't forget to generate the site
and commit those changes too), but I don't see that in the patch.

Also, do you see any downsides to this patch?  Do you think it would
ever be the case that a user would not benefit from it?  If so,
probably would be useful to document them.

Other than that, I am +1

Cheers,
Grant