lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT, slightly] Some interesting metrics on Lucene
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 11:11:06 GMT
Yep, I didn't really think the money was all that accurate, just
thought it was interesting that someone was trying to quantify it.
Like I said it also severely sells short the contributions of the
community, putting all credit into the committers (for all projects)
which is far from accurate.

-Grant