lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Please help testing the release files
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 23:17:12 GMT
: Hmmm, it is all nicely packaged in source, which satisfies the
: discussion you listed below.  As for the binary distributions, they
: are pretty much worthless unless you have some way of knowing what
: the dependencies are, right?  Or am I missing something?

I would assume so, but i don't use any contribs with dependencies, so i
don't really have a strong sense of the issue.  (it's not clear to me how
anyone ever used these contribs in the past, so i can't say whether it's
"useles" moving forward.)

-Hoss