lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <>
Subject Re: Please help testing the release files
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 21:45:58 GMT

: I feel like I am forgetting something with all the emails flying
: around about packaging, but don't the contrib jars also need their
: libs packaged with them in the binary distribution?  Or at least a
: way to specify what they are and where to get them?  They are there
: in the source distribution.

This was discussed back during the 2.1 release - but there the focus was
on making the contribs in the src-dist compilable ... there wasn't much
discussion about dependencies for the binary dist.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message