lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doron Cohen <DOR...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 2.2 soon?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:41:58 GMT
Michael Busch wrote on 01/06/2007 09:31:02:

> - LUCENE-446: "search.function - (1) score based on
>   field value, (2) simple score customizability", Doron Cohen
>   This looks ready to commit, Doron?

This is new API, so I was kinda waiting for some feedback on it.
Another passible issue is that it expands FieldCache and
FieldcacheImpl - while LUCENE-831 "Complete overhaul of
FieldCache API/Implementation" is also changing it.
So I think this can wait for the next release.

> - LUCENE-875: "javadocs creation has too many warnings/errors",

This is actually done - we eventually decided not to fail the run
because of javadoc warnings or errors. I will resolve it.