lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: Lucene upload to Maven 2 repository
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:33:57 GMT
quick check, I haven't tried the maven build system for lucene yet,
but getting a clean trunk, and doing this:

  mvn -f lucene-parent-pom.xml -Dversion=2.2 install

It appears to be ignoring the version property:

Installing /workspace/lucene-svn/lucene-parent-pom.xml to /Users/
paulsmith/.m2/repository/org/apache/lucene/lucene-parent/@version@/
lucene-parent-@version@.pom

Am I missing something ?

Paul
On 19/06/2007, at 10:15 AM, Michael Busch wrote:

> Paul Smith wrote:
>>
>> I might try and grab the trunk and see if I can work out what's
>> needed to do that..
>>
>> Paul
>
> That'd be great! In particular we need to figure out which changes
> to the pom.xml files are necessary.
>
> - Michael

Paul Smith
Core Engineering Manager

Aconex
The easy way to save time and money on your project

696 Bourke Street, Melbourne,
VIC 3000, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9240 0200  Fax: +61 3 9240 0299
Email: psmith@aconex.com  www.aconex.com

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee.
The contents may be privileged, confidential and/or subject to
copyright or other applicable law. No confidentiality or privilege is
lost by an erroneous transmission. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please let us know by reply e-mail and delete or destroy
this mail and all copies. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in
reliance on it. The sender takes no responsibility for the effect of
this message upon the recipient's computer system.