lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Busch <busch...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene upload to Maven 2 repository
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 20:14:14 GMT
Hello,

looking at JIRA and the email archives I find several people asking us
to upload Lucene to the Maven2 repository. Currently there are only the
artifacts from Lucene core 1.9.1 and 2.0.0 in the repository. 1.9.1 is
even incomplete, as LUCENE-867 indicates. Therefore I ported the maven
patch (LUCENE-622) back to the releases 1.9.1, 2.0.0, and 2.1.0, added
LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt to the jars and generated all maven artifacts
for those releases (core + contribs). I uploaded everything for
reviewing to the staging area:
http://people.apache.org/~buschmi/staging_area/maven/.

I made a few tests and the artifacts seem to be fine. I intend to upload
everything to the maven repository when I officially release 2.2 unless
there are objections.

- Michael