lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Busch <busch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PLEASE READ: 2.2 branch created, feature freeze in effect
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 05:07:14 GMT
Michael Busch wrote:
> - *Only* Jira issues with Fix version "2.2" and priority "Blocker" will
>  delay a release candidate build. If on June 17th none of those issue are
>  in Jira I will build a release candidate and call a release vote on
>  java-dev.
Hi Team,

it looks good with our schedule! There are only 4 issues in Jira left,
all of
them are javadoc improvements. Thanks for all the great documentation
patches!
Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last day before the release candidate build.
So if anyone wants to commit more documentation patches please do so
by end of tomorrow.

- Michael