lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Busch <>
Subject Re: PLEASE READ: 2.2 branch created, feature freeze in effect
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 01:12:57 GMT
Michael Busch wrote:
> We should make use of this feature freeze and spend the next 10 days for
> extensive testing and javadoc improvements. Also help with the maven
> patch
> (LUCENE-622) is welcome.

To get started with the javadoc improvements I scanned through the index
and opened a bunch of issues in Jira for classes that have incomplete
I'm sure there are a whole lot more places where improvements can be made.
Feel free to open more issues, e. g. for other packages.

You can find the open issues here:

Please assign issues to yourself if you feel comfortable with the
particular class!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message