lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Busch <busch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PLEASE READ: 2.2 branch created, feature freeze in effect
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 01:12:57 GMT
Michael Busch wrote:

> We should make use of this feature freeze and spend the next 10 days for
> extensive testing and javadoc improvements. Also help with the maven
> patch
> (LUCENE-622) is welcome.

To get started with the javadoc improvements I scanned through the index
package
and opened a bunch of issues in Jira for classes that have incomplete
javadocs.
I'm sure there are a whole lot more places where improvements can be made.
Feel free to open more issues, e. g. for other packages.

You can find the open issues here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310110&fixfor=12312328

Please assign issues to yourself if you feel comfortable with the
particular class!

Regards,
Michael