lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Tests, Contribs, and Releases
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 20:56:27 GMT
: > ...the issue of what to do about contrib/db/bdbd's native library
: > dependencies should definitely be discussed.
:
: As the maintainer of the contrib/db tree, I should point out that indeed,
: the bdb part depends on a C release of Sleepycat's (now Oracle) Berkeley DB.

Andi: could you please test the most recent patch in LUCENE-885 and give
any feedback you have on the "SanityLoadLibrary" approach I've taken to
check if the db/bdb unit tests should be run?

Barring objections i'm planning to commit all of these test-conrtib
changes in a few days.

-Hoss