lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Documentation Brainstorming
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 03:52:13 GMT

On May 30, 2007, at 9:33 PM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
>> I'd rather see each jar get its own javadoc,
>> or at the very least, indicate which jar each
>> class is defined in for the ones that aren't
>> part of the core.
>>

> Yeah, I don't like that all the contribs are built in together.
> What do others think?  I would vote for separating them out.

I concur with having the contrib docs separated.  I may have been the
one (or at least assisted with it) who got the documentation build to
fold it altogether as that was the goal at the time.  It'd be much
easier, build-wise, if all artifacts were kept entirely separate for
all the various contrib libraries and the core, as well as the demo.

	Erik