lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Nightly javadocs not being updated?
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 00:16:05 GMT

I know that grant was working on configuring the site so that the Hudson
based artifacts would be the "authoritative" nightly build artifacts, and
we could disable the previously used cron, and i thought all of those
issues had been taken care of, but i just noticed that the nightly
javadocs ( http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/api/ )  don't seem to have
been updated in a while (QueryFilter caught my eye, Otis change the class
on 2007-04-10 but the old docs are still on the site)

Is this a new problem or are we still in the transition period ?

-Hoss