lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Hits.hitDoc(int)
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 18:51:36 GMT

: I was just *incorrectly* thinking that this is an API problem, and that's why

well, even if you think there is a problem with the API, the best approach
is to start by emailing  question to java-user to make sure you understand
the correct usage of the API, and then once you are sure that you are,
follow up with a thread on java-dev about chaging the API.

: I sent my mail to this list. Anyway, sorry for  disturbance.

there's no reason to be sorry - it's just a question of audience; we
want to make sure people get good anssers to their questions, and you are
more likely to get helpful answers from the (larger) java-user audience.

-Hoss