lucene-dev mailing list archives

From deva_java <mdevana...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Invalid Sort results when column contains link names of like "*.html,*.xls,*.doc etc."
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 08:58:04 GMT

Hi,

In my application,I wanna sort out index based on different column names in
ascending or descending order
but it doesn't do correctly

For example:

it does well as its column contains single word or phrase

but in the phrase type contains differnet links like .html or .doc or .xls

it does sorting  based on .extension  so that i got invalid sorting results
like "A series in middle part".

How can i solve it ,Please help me

Regards
devanadan