lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven artifacts for Lucene.*
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:54:53 GMT

On Apr 11, 2007, at 11:02 AM, Sami Siren wrote:
> We wouldn't touch the existing single maven artifact in the
> repository,
> just would deploy the new artifacts under different gId, nothing
> existing is broken on the way. We could of cource continue publishing
> under gId 'org.apache.lucene' if so decided but I think it's more
> clear
> if the subprojects are under dirrerent gId.

I was confused on the subject.  I thought you were talking about the
source for some reason, but you mean the structure for the artifacts
on the servers.  Like I said, I'm not fully up on M2 yet.  And,
honestly, the lack of a good migration plan from M1 to M2 leaves a
very small, but bitter taste in my mouth, especially when it comes to
existing jelly scripts.