lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nightly javadocs not being updated?
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 00:53:29 GMT
http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/hudson/job/Lucene-Nightly/
javadoc/ has the correct ones.

The main site link has been updated, but I suppose bookmarks, etc.
have not.  I have put in a redirect but it might take a little while
to go live.  Not sure why I didn't before.   The cron is still
copying the checked in forrest site, but not the javadocs, but
eventually this will all be through Hudson.    Hoss, if you could
check on the redirect tomorrow that would be great, as I am traveling
tomorrow.  It is in the docs/api directory on p.a.o.  Please fix it
if it is not correct.

-Grant