lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Stig Lau" <stig....@bouvet.no>
Subject Incomplete lucene-core-1.9.1 in Maven2 repository
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:58:44 GMT
I'm new to Lucene and am setting up a project using v1.9.1 to use Maven2 instead of ANT.
The project would not build with Maven2 due to lacking lucene classes.
I tracked the problem down to that the lucene-core-1.9.1 jar file that Maven2 downloaded from
the repository was smaller (2.3KB) than the one I got from the local ANT repository (408KB).
Can you please update the v1.9.1 file on the Maven2 [1], [2] repositories so other developers
don't get frustrated by the incomplete jar?

Regards
 Stig Lau

[1] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/lucene/lucene-core/1.9.1/
[2] http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/apache/lucene/lucene-core/1.9.1/