lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Stig Lau" <>
Subject Incomplete lucene-core-1.9.1 in Maven2 repository
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:58:44 GMT
I'm new to Lucene and am setting up a project using v1.9.1 to use Maven2 instead of ANT.
The project would not build with Maven2 due to lacking lucene classes.
I tracked the problem down to that the lucene-core-1.9.1 jar file that Maven2 downloaded from
the repository was smaller (2.3KB) than the one I got from the local ANT repository (408KB).
Can you please update the v1.9.1 file on the Maven2 [1], [2] repositories so other developers
don't get frustrated by the incomplete jar?

 Stig Lau

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message