lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: linking the API docs
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 12:27:41 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Can you file this as an issue and assign it to me?  Nigel and I are
working through a few things w/ Hudson and the docs, still.  The gist
of it is that the API and website will be put back on people.a.o.
This will mean that a relative link like api/overview-
summary.html#overview_description should be sufficient.

Thanks,
Grant