lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <>
Subject Re: Lucene nightly build failure
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 17:23:16 GMT
OK, I have Hudson access, and I notice that Doug does as well, so we
have at least three people capable of administering.  Anyone else w/
zones access can see the wiki for instructions on how to access.  It
is pretty straightforward.

We are going to setup Hudson to run the so that the
website and javadocs are pushed to people.a.o.  I think this makes
more sense, b/c if Hudson fails then critical things like the website
and javadocs are down, whereas I think p.a.o seems to be better in
that regard.  Hudson can still manage the build artifacts.  Plus, I
think the URLs for the javadocs are cleaner/prettier when they are
under lucene.a.o