lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Naber <lucenelist2...@danielnaber.de>
Subject Re: linking the API docs
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 20:01:01 GMT
On Saturday 07 April 2007 00:42, Chris Hostetter wrote:

> : I think you can put in the link, just use relative link like in the
> : site.xml.
>
> using a relative link is *key* ... it ensures not only that the static
> files build by the nightly build work, but also that the docs
> distributed with each release contain good local pointers.

I'm not familiar with forrest, could you help me setting the link?

The pages to be linked are these:
http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/hudson/job/Lucene-Nightly/javadoc/overview-summary.html#overview_description
http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_1_0/api/overview-summary.html#overview_description
(etc)

Note that this is not the API docs page (which contains the frameset) but a
content page plus an anchor. So I cannot use <a href="ext:javadocs"> but
work either.

Regards
 Daniel

--