lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Lucene nightly build failure
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2007 23:26:26 GMT

: I imagine there are user accounts/passwords available.  I volunteer
: to be his backup, although I hope the only reason I would be needed
: for it is if he decides he doesn't want to maintain it anymore and
: not the bus scenario.

Sorry, i didn't mean to be negative -- it's just the classic
tech documentation/support scenerio that i've come to appreciate is even
more import with OSS projects then it is in a centralized company.

The old nightly builds were built managed in a way that was clearly
documented, and although not every commiter has an account on
lucene.zones.apache.org to deal with any changes/problems -- several do.
I just want to make sure we have the same level of coverage moving forward
to a new system.

-Hoss