lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Using FindBugs, JLint, or PMD?
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:27:20 GMT

: I'm a software researcher at MIT. We are developing an algorithm to
: reprioritize warnings from FindBugs, JLint, and PMD using the software
: change history. I was wondering if you (or your project) use any of
: bug finding tools including FindBugs, JLint, and PMD in the Lucene
: development cycle.

i played arround with integrating PMD into the Solr build
process (with an eye towards doing something similar with java-lucene if
itworks out), but i'm not actively working on it right now...

-Hoss