lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doron Cohen <DOR...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Wiki Vandalism on 3/25
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:18:00 GMT
Is this manual spamming or some robot doing it?
Would a "what characters in the image" question block a spam robot..?
For manual spamming, in the same line - would a "trivia Lucene/code
question" block at least some spammers?
Just a thought, though I don't know there is sufficient infrastructure for
either of the two...
Doron