lucene-dev mailing list archives

From karl wettin <>
Subject Re: Could you make lucene classes reusable?
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2007 14:10:17 GMT

4 mar 2007 kl. 11.40 skrev dmitri:

> I'm doing some development using lucene and I've found that some
> classes
> that I could reuse (e.g. TopDocs, Hits) have package level
> constractor. Is
> it really necessary? I'm forced to repeat their functionality but I
> don't
> want to.

What do you mean by "repeat their functionality"?  Can you explain a
bit more what it is you do that require these changes?

I think you should change these classes to public in your local
sources without further due. Other might think you should put your
implementations in that package.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message