lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lucene nightly build failure
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2007 22:49:16 GMT
I will ask Nigel to update http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/
HowNightlyBuildsAreMade

I imagine there are user accounts/passwords available.  I volunteer
to be his backup, although I hope the only reason I would be needed
for it is if he decides he doesn't want to maintain it anymore and
not the bus scenario.

So, Nigel, can we coordinate to get me an account?

Also, could you let me know where the copy of the Lucene docs
directory is so that I can put a redirect people.a.o to point to the
appropriate place on zones?  For now, I will turn off everything in
the crontab except the copying of the website, as I have updated the
links to point to the nightly builds on zones (or will be shortly
anyway).

Bear with me as this gets converted.  We _may_ miss a nightly build,
but I will try to avoid it.

Thanks,
Grant