lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Saroja Kanta Maharana" <saroja.kanta.mahar...@gmail.com>
Subject Please Help me on Lucene
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 11:44:26 GMT
Hi All,

I am new to LUCENE,I have an query that, I have to index a Product table,
Suppose that table has following Columns.

             product [ prod_Id as primary key, prod_name, prod_price]

I have an requirement like if someone searches for prod_id or prod_price, I
have to fetch the rows( prod_id, prod_name, prod_price individualy row-wise)
matches the search condition from the indexed files.

I am n't understanding how to index the table,

 { Like i have create one Document object  and fields Object as columns
value }
Or
 { More than one document object and search through the Documents }

How to search Please help me in this regards.

Regards
Saroja kanta Maharana