lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doron Cohen <DOR...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r508904 [2/2] - in /lucene/java/trunk: docs/ docs/lucene-sandbox/ docs/skin/ docs/skin/images/ src/site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 02:24:46 GMT
yseeley@gmail.com wrote on 18/02/2007 08:11:52:

> No idea, that's never happened to me before.  I simply did "svn up" in
> docs and waited
> for the site to sync.  When I saw the conflicts, I removed the docs
> files and re-synced.
> Things should be fixed shortly.

Not sure I understand this - by
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/HowToUpdateTheWebsite
once changes are committed they are deployed automatically.
Perhaps you manually ran "svn up" from /www/.../l.a.o.j/docs?
If this is the case, do we want to update the wiki, e.g. -
  9. Or, you may manualy update the site immediately by:
     a. login to "..."
     b. cd to "/www/..."
     c. svn up

Also, interestingly, some files in /www/.../l.a.o.j/docs are
marked both 'M' and '*', although there appears to be no difference
from head.

Doron