lucene-dev mailing list archives

From karl wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven builds
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2007 15:58:29 GMT
Just out of curiosity, did you try using Maven for more than
building? As I see it, the killer application is the development
environment intergration combined with release management and
dependency automation. These are the features that I hope will bring
people to the dark side.

I ended up doing other stuff this weekend. Will give it another try
the next.

--
karl