lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release Lucene 2.1
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:27:44 GMT

On Feb 15, 2007, at 12:10 PM, karl wettin wrote:
> I would not mind introducing Maven builds in Lucene. It would
> solve /at least/ this problem. And it would merge so great with my
> other projects. :) I'd be happy to help out , but there are some
> wicked anting going on in a lot of build.xml:s so I would probably
> need a lot of help from the contributors understanding whats going on.
> Most of the build scripts could be halfway housed using maven-
> antrun-plugin.

I'm open to Maven builds, for the record.  I'll do what I can to help
with understanding any of the wicked anting in there, but I don't
know Maven so the best I'll be able to do is explain what is going
on.   The main complexity we have is the contrib area, oh and
JavaCC... the rest is straightforward stuff.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message