lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "jian chen" <chenjian1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NewIndexModifier - - - DeletingIndexWriter
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 02:31:23 GMT
Hey guys,

Following the Lucene dev mailing list for sometime now, I am concerned that
lucene is slowing losing all the simplicity and become a complicated mess.

I think keeping IndexReader and IndexWriter the way it works in 1.2 even is
better, no?

Software should be designed to be simple to use and maintain, that's my
concern.

Cheers,

Jian