lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release Lucene 2.1
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:35:27 GMT
I vote for release of 2.1 as-is... no one really uses that demo stuff
anyway.  I'll tackle the binary custom demo build.xml file as soon as
I can and commit that.  When folks complain, we can point them to the
new build.xml file and they'll just plop that into a 2.1 binary
release and it'll work.

	Erik