lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with updating the website
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:52:13 GMT
Also, let me know tomorrow if it doesn't update, as I have sometimes
noticed it doesn't always work and I haven't had time to investigate
it just yet.  It is strange, b/c I then run the same command that is
run by the cron and everything works just fine.

On Feb 2, 2007, at 9:08 AM, Michael Busch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just added myself to the "Who we are" page, regenerated it and
> committed the changes. Now I tried to update the website by doing:
>  ssh people.apache.org
>  cd /www/lucene.apache.org/java/docs
>  svn up
>
> It fails with the following message:
>  svn: Can't open file 'images/.svn/lock': Permission denied
>
> ls -la images/
>  drwxr-xr-x   6 gsingers  lucene   512 Dec 20 19:06 .svn
>
> Grant, it seems you own the directory, but the group doesn't have
> write access...
>
> Or am I doing anything wrong?

Grant Ingersoll
Center for Natural Language Processing