lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Michael Busch
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 21:12:06 GMT
Welcome Michael!   You're a tremendous asset to the Lucene community,
and you've just made lives of the other hardcore committers (myself
most definitely excluded) a lot easier.  You knocked my socks off in
person.  You and your team are amazing.  I'm so thankful of the
amazing community we have here.

	Erik