lucene-dev mailing list archives

From karl wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release Lucene 2.1
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:10:57 GMT

15 feb 2007 kl. 17.42 skrev Yonik Seeley:

> Recap:
> - some contrib modules can't be built without the user downloading
> more jars themselves

I would not mind introducing Maven builds in Lucene. It would solve /
at least/ this problem. And it would merge so great with my other
projects. :) I'd be happy to help out , but there are some wicked
anting going on in a lot of build.xml:s so I would probably need a
lot of help from the contributors understanding whats going on.

Most of the build scripts could be halfway housed using maven-antrun-
plugin.

--
karl