lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael McCandless" <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject making 2.1 a "Released Version" in JIRA?
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 13:48:51 GMT

I noticed in JIRA that "2.1" is still listed under "Unreleased
Versions".

I think it's simple to fix; we just have to "Release" it on the
Administration page for project Lucene:

  http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/project/ManageVersions.jspa?pid=12310110

So I started down this path, but, it then prompts that there are these
4 issues that were marked with fix version 2.1 but in fact did not get
fixed:

  http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=12310110&fixfor=12310854&resolution=-1

The issues are LUCENE-814, LUCENE-796, LUCENE-510 and LUCENE-372.

Are there any objections to bumping the fix versions of these to 2.2?
(I can also choose to "ignore" the 4 issues but I think we should move
to 2.2 instead).

Mike