lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Hohwiller <jo...@j-hohwiller.de>
Subject Re: publishing lucene 2.0.0 contribs to ibiblio?
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2007 20:17:19 GMT
Hi Erik,
> Anyone gonna tackle this?
>
> I personally have never used Maven or the POM stuff, and have never
> published our releases to the repository.  Could this step be automated
> somehow?  Volunteers?
If you add appropriate pom.xml files to lucene (one for lucene-core and one for
each contrib, potentially one parent pom for the complete project)
you can build the bundle to upload automatically with maven.
This will have a lot more advantages over an ant based build.

I can not tell how to automate the complete process including the upload.
I am NOT an apache member, but as far as I know the files have to go
here (correct me if someone knows it better):
minotaur.apache.org:/x1/www/www.apache.org/dist/maven-repository/

If you need any help with the mavenizing of the lucene project,
just ask me :)

>     Erik
Regards
  Jörg