lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Willnauer" <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: gdata-server roadmap and open items
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 06:14:13 GMT
Hey Garth, that is a perfect moment to join. Well I'm on vacation at
the moment but I will be back in early jannuary. Can you keep your
fingers still until I'm back? I will give you all information you want
/ need. Would that be ok for you? If not there is a lot of stuff to do
with the GData Object Model /src/gom/src this needs some extensions
provided by googles gdata api.

best regards simon