lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Willnauer" <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Javadocs Issues
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:57:30 GMT
Thanks hoss for the answer....

The the "bad" java doc will be removed soon as I almost finished the
Gdata Object Model which means the google client classes are not
needed anymore. I will change the structure of the gdata contrib
project tomorrow which will cause some commits. I will skip rhe
integration of the new classes  until next year as soon as I got back
from San Francisco.

best regards simon