lucene-dev mailing list archives

From montif <florent.mo...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject The based sort order is different between lucene 1.3 and lucene 2
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:59:21 GMT

Hi,

I used lucene 1.3 to index and search documents in my java application. I
modified this one to use lucene 2. API. I changed only the "BooleanQuery"
use in my search code. The sort order of the recovered documents during
search has been modified.

I use the following method to search :

searcher.search(Query query, HitCollector results);

The method "collect" of my "HitsCollector" didn't changed.

The scores of the documents are the same with lucene 1 and lucene 2.

Any ideas about this difference of the sort order ?

thanks,
florent.