lucene-dev mailing list archives

From montif <>
Subject The based sort order is different between lucene 1.3 and lucene 2
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:59:21 GMT

I used lucene 1.3 to index and search documents in my java application. I
modified this one to use lucene 2. API. I changed only the "BooleanQuery"
use in my search code. The sort order of the recovered documents during
search has been modified.
I use the following method to search : query, HitCollector results);

The method "collect" of my "HitsCollector" didn't changed.

The scores of the documents are the same with lucene 1 and lucene 2.

Any ideas about this difference of the sort order ?

Sent from the Lucene - Java Developer mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message