lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <grant.ingers...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene nightly build failure
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 03:23:09 GMT
This is caused by the same java.io.tempdir problem with
TestFieldsReader.testLazyPerformance.  I have been working on nighly
builds on lucene.zones (Lucene 708) and I am afraid my testing of the
script is conflicting with Doug's nightly cron job when it comes to
testing.

I think we should override java.io.tmpdir in the junit task to point
to the same location as tempDir.  I suspect most people are familiar
with java.io.tmpdir and do not realize tempDir exists.  This will
cover both cases.  Although this point will be going away shortly, as
the new script is about done and will be live soon.

-Grant