lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject System Requirements
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 14:27:15 GMT
Is it documented anywhere what the minimum ANT version is?  I have
some updates for the clover coverage (via Michael Busch) stuff and I
want to make sure I am not using newer ANT features then we support.
I think it is 1.6.0 right?

In fact, is it safe to say we have the following minimum requirements:
Java 1.4.x
ANT 1.6.0
Junit 3.x (for running tests)

Contrib modules may have other requirements.

Do we have a minimum memory requirement?  Do we claim to support J2ME?

I can find the appropriate place to add these to the docs (probably a
new page System Requirements under the Resources section with links
from Developers and Releases sections)

Thanks,
Grant

Grant Ingersoll