lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Willnauer" <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ThirdParty Jars in GData
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 16:51:36 GMT
This is exactly the way it works.
The new (Hivemind related) logic/sources/descriptors etc. will be
jared in a separate archive and the already implemented logic you
called it gdata-core stays in it's own jar file. The core impl. on its
own is not "runnable" it needs to be wired together by a container.
This could be Hivemind, Spring or Pico. I can not 100% guarantee that
every single construct can be mapped with every container but this can
be fixed in the core if the problem occurs ( I do have a single
construct in mind which could turn out in a problem...). I do have to
do some modifications in the core especially within creational
patterns. These pattern might be obsolete with a container / micro
kernel like hivemind.
I will keep the aspect of "no special hivemind magic" in mind! Good
point thank you!

best regards Simon