lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Vic Bancroft <bancr...@america.net>
Subject Re: Storing GData Feeds -- need your help!
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 13:34:18 GMT
Simon Willnauer wrote:

> I'm actually looking for alternatives and suggestions about this
> topic, I know you guys have your own schedule but I would really
> appreciate some help with that.

Perhaps the derby would be appropriate,

    http://db.apache.org/derby/

It is fairly fast, somewhat scalable and looks like a relational store .
. .

> if anyone of you have any idea about the license stuff
> (http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/lucene/java-dev/42253), who I
> have to contact and if it is ok for the PMC a short answer would be
> great.

Derby is available under the Apache License, Version 2.0
<http://www.apache.org/licenses/> . . .

more,
l8r,

"The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet."
 -- William Gibson, quoted by Whitfield Diffie