lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Vic Bancroft <>
Subject Re: Storing GData Feeds -- need your help!
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 13:34:18 GMT
Simon Willnauer wrote:

> I'm actually looking for alternatives and suggestions about this
> topic, I know you guys have your own schedule but I would really
> appreciate some help with that.

Perhaps the derby would be appropriate,

It is fairly fast, somewhat scalable and looks like a relational store .
. .

> if anyone of you have any idea about the license stuff
> (, who I
> have to contact and if it is ok for the PMC a short answer would be
> great.

Derby is available under the Apache License, Version 2.0
<> . . .

"The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet."
 -- William Gibson, quoted by Whitfield Diffie

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message