lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bernard <emman...@hibernate.org>
Subject Re: LuceneEventListener refresh and new index direcory
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:05:07 GMT
Hi Sergei,
The short answer is, if you use a recent version, you should be able to
write you own DirectoryProvider that can handle such hot swap through
JMX or any other event.
Let's move the discussion to http://forum.hibernate.org/viewforum.php?f=9
This is more an Hibernate Search (use to be named Hibernate Lucene)
issue than a Lucene one.