lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: site javadocs and resolved issue 678
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 20:36:32 GMT
Chris Hostetter wrote:
> I stumbled upon this the other day...
> 	http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/java/nightly/
>
> ...i don't know which host it runs on, or whether commiting changes to the
> nightly.sh will automatically put them into effect (or if it needs checked
> out somewhere)

These are checked out in lucene.zones.apache.org:~cutting and run by my
crontab there.  I am happy to make any committer an account on that
(virtual) host.  Yonik and a few others already have them.

The Solr nightly script is a variant that updates javadocs on the website:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/solr/nightly/nightly.sh?view=markup

(This is run from Yonik's home directory & crontab.)

We could easily add something like this to the Lucene Java nightly script.

Doug