lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Duplicate MoreLikeThis.java
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 23:31:57 GMT
I was going to write this (+ diff below):
  It looks like we have duplicate MoreLikeThis.java in contrib.  Which one would you like
to keep, Mark (Harwood)?
But then I looked at contrib/similarity and saw that most/all of its content has been moved
to contrib/queries.  Should we remove contrib/similarity?

$ diff -bB ./contrib/similarity/src/java/org/apache/lucene/search/similar/MoreLikeThis.java
./contrib/queries/src/java/org/apache/lucene/search/similar/MoreLikeThis.java

2,7c2,6
<  * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
<  * contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
<  * this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
<  * The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
<  * (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
<  * the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
---