lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: email replies to JIRA issues
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:12:16 GMT

: > Is this controlled on a Project basis? ... I tried making an issue in the
: > Solr project (where i figured i'd be spaming less people) to experiement
: > with this and couldn't get any messages sent to jira@a.o to show up in the
: > test issue i created...
:
: Jira's outgoing messages are determined by the project's Notification
: Scheme.

I was refering more to the ability to accept incoming SMTP messages and
"hook" them to the issue (i haven't found any examples of this, and i
couldn't manage to trigger one of my own with Solr ... so i was wondering
if there was a per Project configuration option tht needed set to enable
it)

-Hoss