lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: site javadocs and resolved issue 678
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:23:45 GMT
Hmmm, I updated them when I added in scoring docs (I kept the old
directories around, though) and they were based on trunk at the time
I did it.  I wasn't aware of them being the latest released version,
but I can restore them to that easily enough.

It might be nice to have two versions of Javadocs.  One for released
and one for trunk.  I don't know if infrastructure supports such a
thing, but I imagine it does.

-Grant

On Oct 30, 2006, at 5:12 PM, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

> I _believe_ javadocs are for the latest released version (2.0).
>
> Otis

Grant Ingersoll
Sr. Software Engineer
Center for Natural Language Processing